Our Award-winning business communications bundle includes all this and more:
- Per user cost per $15/month. Add a modern new IP based telephone for as little as an additional $5/month.
- Business Class Service with Auto-attendants, Call queues, Follow-me Find-me by extension or an entire company and hundreds of other features never available with a traditional in-house telephone system.
- Flexible, scalable, hosted business phone system with easy add moves and changes.
- Conference calling on demand, so you can get all the input you need at one time
- Never a charge for long distance anywhere in the US and Canada.
- World-wide calling as low as 2 cents per minute to popular countries like the UK, France, Germany, Brazil, and more than 60 countries.
- Keep your current telephone number(s) and even get new telephone numbers in new markets to expand your business.
- Advanced business calling features include: private direct dial numbers, Different ring groups, failover call routing, voicemail-to-email, Fax to email, call transfers to external phones including cell phones, one touch recording of calls, call screening and blocking and hundreds of more features with never an extra charge to turn on, or off a feature.
- Online web portal for immediate changes to call routing, call handling and customize your phones and services to fit your changing and growing business
- Easy access to qualified technical support engineers to make simple to the most complex changes
- Cloud-based telephone service available anywhere you have an internet connection. Makes having remote or home-bound workers give the impression they are in the office representing your business with your outbound callerID name and telephone number
- With Carolina Digital Phone you can rest that you will always get free upgrades and new features as they are added, again at no additional cost.
- And it’s all scalable in a heartbeat, without your having to worry about the system equipment in your location(s).
But one of the best things about it? We manage, monitor, and maintain the network for you — in our carrier class data center. All you have to do is use it. And save money every month.
Carolina Digital offers a hosted PBX VOIP phone system that can replace expensive phone systems, installation, handsets, land lines and numbers with a simple, cost-efficient alternative. Carolina Digital Phone provides a powerful phone system, hosted in the cloud, which is available to use on a monthly subscription basis. Each user can use a softphone or handset, which just needs to be plugged into their broadband or office network to allow them to access features such as voicemail, IVR and more, all from their control panel.
VoIP is a means of carrying phone calls and services across digital Internet networks. In terms of basic usage and functionality, VoIP is similar to traditional telephony, and a VoIP-enabled telephone works exactly like a ‘normal’ one. However, VoIP has a number of other advantages, such as cost, ease and future proofing.
When our customers adopts VoIP technology, they have typically been driven by the lower costs of IP telephony over traditional methods – a powerful incentive for most businesses. However, hosted VoIP from Carolina Digital not only brings them lower costs, but also gives them a complete array of other benefits. It is the perfect complement to our hosted desktop service, giving you comprehensive access to an affordable, mobile, scalable, state-of-the-art business infrastructure on demand.
Now you can cut your current phone bill in half and have the high-quality service and features previously only available to Fortune 500 companies. Get the complete business phone system that delivers outrageously affordable, incredibly advanced business phone service right over your Internet connection.
How? You might ask. With Carolina Digital voice over IP phone service – available wherever there’s an Internet connection
Carolina Digital Phone delivers IP-based Fortune-500 PBX features with Polycom or Yealink phones as your only hardware investment. No other equipment or software is needed. Companies of any size to achieve a great business phone system with a full suite of PBX features offered. Moreover, communication through hosted VoIP enables mobile workers to stay in touch while working from remote locations.