Watch this short video to learn how Yealink is quickly becoming the best digital HD IP-based telephone for businesses around the world. Carolina Digital Phone is proud to be a Partner and Reseller for the entire product line.
Our Award-winning business communications bundle includes all this and more:
- Per user cost per $15/month. Add a modern new IP based telephone for as little as an additional $5/month.
- Business Class Service with Auto-attendants, Call queues, Follow-me Find-me by extension or an entire company and hundreds of other features never available with a traditional in-house telephone system.
- Flexible, scalable, hosted business phone system with easy add moves and changes.
- Conference calling on demand, so you can get all the input you need at one time
- Never a charge for long distance anywhere in the US and Canada.
- World-wide calling as low as 2 cents per minute to popular countries like the UK, France, Germany, Brazil, and more than 60 countries.
- Keep your current telephone number(s) and even get new telephone numbers in new markets to expand your business.
- Advanced business calling features include: private direct dial numbers, Different ring groups, failover call routing, voicemail-to-email, Fax to email, call transfers to external phones including cell phones, one touch recording of calls, call screening and blocking and hundreds of more features with never an extra charge to turn on, or off a feature.
- Online web portal for immediate changes to call routing, call handling and customize your phones and services to fit your changing and growing business
- Easy access to qualified technical support engineers to make simple to the most complex changes
- Cloud-based telephone service available anywhere you have an internet connection. Makes having remote or home-bound workers give the impression they are in the office representing your business with your outbound callerID name and telephone number
- With Carolina Digital Phone you can rest that you will always get free upgrades and new features as they are added, again at no additional cost.
- And it’s all scalable in a heartbeat, without your having to worry about the system equipment in your location(s).
But one of the best things about it? We manage, monitor, and maintain the network for you — in our carrier class data center. All you have to do is use it. And save money every month.
Carolina Digital offers a hosted PBX VOIP phone system that can replace expensive phone systems, installation, handsets, land lines and numbers with a simple, cost-efficient alternative. Carolina Digital Phone provides a powerful phone system, hosted in the cloud, which is available to use on a monthly subscription basis. Each user can use a softphone or handset, which just needs to be plugged into their broadband or office network to allow them to access features such as voicemail, IVR and more, all from their control panel.
VoIP is a means of carrying phone calls and services across digital Internet networks. In terms of basic usage and functionality, VoIP is similar to traditional telephony, and a VoIP-enabled telephone works exactly like a ‘normal’ one. However, VoIP has a number of other advantages, such as cost, ease and future proofing.
When our customers adopts VoIP technology, they have typically been driven by the lower costs of IP telephony over traditional methods – a powerful incentive for most businesses. However, hosted VoIP from Carolina Digital not only brings them lower costs, but also gives them a complete array of other benefits. It is the perfect complement to our hosted desktop service, giving you comprehensive access to an affordable, mobile, scalable, state-of-the-art business infrastructure on demand.
Now you can cut your current phone bill in half and have the high-quality service and features previously only available to Fortune 500 companies. Get the complete business phone system that delivers outrageously affordable, incredibly advanced business phone service right over your Internet connection.
How? You might ask. With Carolina Digital voice over IP phone service – available wherever there’s an Internet connection
Carolina Digital Phone delivers IP-based Fortune-500 PBX features with Polycom or Yealink phones as your only hardware investment. No other equipment or software is needed. Companies of any size to achieve a great business phone system with a full suite of PBX features offered. Moreover, communication through hosted VoIP enables mobile workers to stay in touch while working from remote locations.
Call now to speak to a solutions expert Or Click HERE to get a Quick Quote.
You have have your phones and service up and running in under 2 business days!
Toll Free 855.200.0311 or local in Greensboro, NC 336.544.4000
In Greensboro, North Carolina you can get a VOIP Hosted PBX Internet telephone service that is state-of-the-art technology for your business. Hosted PBX VoIP internet phone services allows you to keep your local Winston-Salem number. And new numbers anywhere in North Carolina are available for immediate activation. Now available at a great savings for any size business. Our broadband VoIP (Voice over internet protocol) is instant, reliable, and there for you considering the calling features you have appreciated previously. Hosted PBX VoIP plans in North Carolina are available at a great value and will save your business a lot. Call us right now (336) 714-4500 and we shall show you exactly why so many of your respective businesses are switching to hosted PBX platform.
Carolina Digital Phone is a locally owned hosted PBX provider of high quality VoIP services. IP-based, broadband telephone service delivers the excellent advantage of not requiring other lines or wire being hooked up directly. You already have high-speed internet access, now you can harness that power with a hosted PBX system.
1. Lower CAPEX Costs: Buying a traditional phone system is like buying a new car, it significantly depreciates the day you place it in service. Plus, you own a piece of equipment that you’ll have to one day replace. You can put that money to better use by spending less up- front by intstalling a VoIP Hosted PBX system.
2. A VoIP Hosted PBX is Dynamically Scalable: Up-size and Down-size on the fly. VoIP Hosted PBX Service lets you buy the exact number of users you need right now – later you can add users when you actually need them. This helps preserve capital in comparison to guessing what size PBX system you need to buy today to support the number of users you think you’ll have in 3 – 5 years.
3. A VoIP PBX Significantly Reduces Depreciation Losses: Traditional PBX systems depreciate almost 70% the day you take them out of their box. With a VoIP Hosted phone service, you won’t have to worry about depreciation since you’re not purchasing equipment.
4. A VoIp Hosted PBX is Cheaper, Easier to Maintain and Update: Moves, Add’s and Changes no longer require on-site changes to your phone system. Most VoIP Hosted PBXs can be remotely configured by the vendor, thus the flexibility to add, change, delete or move users within hours. Your expenses will be reduced by eliminating costly monthly maintenance contracts or the high labor cost required to have a tech onsite for every change you need.
5. A VoIP Hosted PBX Uses Non-Proprietary Components: When you buy a traditional PBX phone system, you’re locking your company into a long term commitment to a proprietary architecture that may or may not keep pace with technological changes. Bottom line, you are betting your company’s future that the proprietary technology will remain compatible with evolving industry standards. In the future, there’s a good chance with a traditional PBX you’ll be at the manufacturer’s mercy for repair and expansion since only their parts will work with your purchase. Make sure your VoIP Hosted PBX system works with multiple phone manufacturers. So if you decide to move to a different system, a forklift upgrade won’t be necessary.
6. A VoIP System Eliminates Technology Obsolescence: Since you’re not purchasing a phone system, you don’t have to worry about the equipment becoming obsolete. Updates and new features are automatically available to you with Hosted PBX service.
7. Disaster Recovery/ Emergency Protection: A hosted PBX product will protect your company’s calling infrastructure the same way you protect your website and email – with specialized, secure off-site hosting. Make sure if you are considering a VoIP hosted PBX that the vendor provide security and redundancy so you don’t have to worry about the physical requirements and support of your phone system.
8. Improved Features for Improved Productivity: Most enterprise VoIP Hosted Voice service providers include advanced calling features that are not available with traditional phone systems. Features that will improve the way you control your calling, like Visual Voicemail, unique DID’s, Find-Me/Follow-Me, Click-to-Call and Outlook Integration.
Looking for a way to decrease your phone service costs for your small business? Business voip may be the answer you’re looking for. Compared to a traditional pbx phone system and using business voip, business voip can save you money with upfront phone system equipment costs as well as individual phone call costs.
Instead of paying upfront for your business phone system equipment business voip services offer hosted pbx which means you don’t have to make that initial phone system equipment investment. Your business voip provider will already have the phone system equipment and you can access your assigned phone system via internet through your hosted pbx business voip provider services. Using a business voip provider’s hosted pbx services is usually ideal for the small business who would rather make small monthly payments for the business voip phone service rather than paying for the phone service and the phone system equipment. Hosted pbx also saves space and resources for the small business. When using business voip provider’s hosted pbx system, a small business doesn’t have to have a special room or space for their pbx phone system nor does the small business have to pay an extra employee to update and maintain their pbx phone system.
Business voip saves on phone equipment expenses as well. A regular laptop or computer today can use make and receive a phone call using business voip because all the computer needs is internet service and a microphone and speaker. An advantage to business voip phone calls using computers is also making video phone calls. A business can make conference calls using business voip and at the same time help business employees talk face-to-face on the computer via camera. This saves costs on business travel as well. Business voip conference calls allows you to put a face to a voice over the business voip phone call without flying a person out to the other business location.
Business voip isn’t only ideal for the small business, but it benefits a large business also. However, when a large business uses business voip for a call center, for example, that business must ensure that their internet service and bandwidth will be able to handle the amount of internet use for simultaneous multiple phone calls.
If you are considering business voip, having a quality phone call goes hand-in-hand with having quality internet service. Because business voip sends and receives phone call data digitally over the internet, having enough bandwidth and a reliable internet service is vital to a quality business voip service. You can have the best and highest quality business voip service, but without a reliable internet service, your business voip service won’t matter. With irregular internet service voip phone calls can be disconnected or full of static. Business voip runs on the internet, so without internet you’re without phone service and a phone system. No internet? No phone calls.
Without the required bandwidth for business voip, your phone calls can also be choppy and full of static because digital data for the phone call won’t be sent and received as it should. As your business voip provider what the internet requirements are for their business voip phone service to run at top quality. Business Voip Requires Reliable Internet Service
Business voip isn’t only ideal for the small business, but it benefits a large business also. However, when a large business uses business voip for a call center, for example, that business…. Learn more at business voip and unlimited.