1. Lower CAPEX Costs: Buying a traditional phone system is like buying a new car, it significantly depreciates the day you place it in service. Plus, you own a piece of equipment that you’ll have to one day replace. You can put that money to better use by spending less up- front by intstalling a VoIP Hosted PBX system.
2. A VoIP Hosted PBX is Dynamically Scalable: Up-size and Down-size on the fly. VoIP Hosted PBX Service lets you buy the exact number of users you need right now – later you can add users when you actually need them. This helps preserve capital in comparison to guessing what size PBX system you need to buy today to support the number of users you think you’ll have in 3 – 5 years.
3. A VoIP PBX Significantly Reduces Depreciation Losses: Traditional PBX systems depreciate almost 70% the day you take them out of their box. With a VoIP Hosted phone service, you won’t have to worry about depreciation since you’re not purchasing equipment.
4. A VoIp Hosted PBX is Cheaper, Easier to Maintain and Update: Moves, Add’s and Changes no longer require on-site changes to your phone system. Most VoIP Hosted PBXs can be remotely configured by the vendor, thus the flexibility to add, change, delete or move users within hours. Your expenses will be reduced by eliminating costly monthly maintenance contracts or the high labor cost required to have a tech onsite for every change you need.
5. A VoIP Hosted PBX Uses Non-Proprietary Components: When you buy a traditional PBX phone system, you’re locking your company into a long term commitment to a proprietary architecture that may or may not keep pace with technological changes. Bottom line, you are betting your company’s future that the proprietary technology will remain compatible with evolving industry standards. In the future, there’s a good chance with a traditional PBX you’ll be at the manufacturer’s mercy for repair and expansion since only their parts will work with your purchase. Make sure your VoIP Hosted PBX system works with multiple phone manufacturers. So if you decide to move to a different system, a forklift upgrade won’t be necessary.
6. A VoIP System Eliminates Technology Obsolescence: Since you’re not purchasing a phone system, you don’t have to worry about the equipment becoming obsolete. Updates and new features are automatically available to you with Hosted PBX service.
7. Disaster Recovery/ Emergency Protection: A hosted PBX product will protect your company’s calling infrastructure the same way you protect your website and email – with specialized, secure off-site hosting. Make sure if you are considering a VoIP hosted PBX that the vendor provide security and redundancy so you don’t have to worry about the physical requirements and support of your phone system.
8. Improved Features for Improved Productivity: Most enterprise VoIP Hosted Voice service providers include advanced calling features that are not available with traditional phone systems. Features that will improve the way you control your calling, like Visual Voicemail, unique DID’s, Find-Me/Follow-Me, Click-to-Call and Outlook Integration.